“Scott is an exceptionally-savvy social media marketer. He developed my company Facebook page in 2012. Scott keeps my Facebook site up to date for me, a service that I find valuable, freeing up my time to run my business. He has established my business as a reliable source for residential remodeling, design/build services, and home improvements. My clients love seeing their projects on Facebook. New clients have commented how much it means to them to view a professional site. I have seen an increase in traffic to both my Facebook page and my website since Scott has developed my Facebook site.”
– Tom Wing, owner, TJW Home Services.
“Scott was instrumental in helping me redesign my web site and also supported me as I started my first blog. The increase in traffic to my website and blog have been impressive, up 74% since the blog launched. Within the first few days of advertising the redesign and my first blog post, I received three new inquiries for consultation. Scott is very talented and has excellent follow-through. I am recommending his services to everyone I know.”
– Mary Barbera, author of The Verbal Behavior Approach, and Board-Certified Behavior Analyst who teaches children with developmental delays.
“Scott’s clear writing style helped Henderson develop effective one-sheet mailings and a collection of invitations to promote our annual gala to major corporate and individual sponsors. Attendance to and support of the gala increased by 33%, due in part to the use of our themed communications.”
– Gail Meltzer, founding principal, CoreStrategies for Nonprofits, Inc., and former development director of Henderson Mental Health Center.
“Scott was thorough with his advice of how to improve and increase our awareness via social media outlets. Thanks to his professionalism and insightful suggestions for how Project Migration can increase traffic to our website, we are extremely excited to see the outcome once they are fully implemented. I look forward to posting another positive testimonial in the near future!”
– Chiye Nmorka, marketing and events coordinator, The Project Migration Foundation (supported by Richard Branson and Sting).
“Scott’s suggestions helped the Alzheimer’s Association redesign its website and influence visitors to donate, resulting in over $100,000 in online contributions. He also wrote engaging content that integrated elements of a new national branding campaign into our monthly newsletter and doubled its size, all of which expanded our prospect database by over 25%.”
– Mark S. Pafford, former Florida District 86 Representative, and former CEO of the Alzheimer’s Association of Southeast Florida.
“Scott at Mouse and Pen provided ideas for social media vehicles that Pro Bono Net can execute to increase engagement among our volunteers and our leadership team. His advice was well thought-out and very helpful.”
– Pam Weisz, former director of communications and corporate sponsorship, Pro Bono Net.